Never Pennyless

Friday, December 16, 2005

You've Got AIDS!



LA County has launched a website that allows you to send anonymous e-mail to inform people that you've slept with that they might be infected with AIDS or another STD. Users send a free, unsigned electronic postcard with a standard, cold-hearted message thus avoiding an awkward conversation that so many would rather avoid after a one-night stand. Messages include:

You're too hot to be out of action
I got diagnosed with an STD since we played. You might want to get checked too.

Its not what you brought to the party, its what you left with
I left with an STD. You might have too. Get checked out soon.

Going through my address book and you're on the list
I got diagnosed with an STD and you might have been exposed. Get checked out.

Heads up...
I caught an STD since we messed around and you might have too. Please take care of yourself.

Who? What? When? Where?
It doesn't matter. I got an STD; you might have it too.

What's next? Anonymous postcards for hit-n-run victims? "My mechanic says I need body work after I left the intersection where you and I connected. You might want to have your body checked out too."

[link]

1 Comments:

  • Hi,

    Good one on blog title.This website http://debtfreeliving.smilestarters.com offers a complete collection of egreetings, ecards, and electronic postcards for you to choose from, absolutely FREE!

    Thanks,
    Camilynn

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/17/2009 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home