Never Pennyless

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Jesus Dis-Hates Me This I Know...


The popular Sunday School Song is now translated into Klingon!

mumuSHa' Jesus, Dochvam vISov
muja'mo' joH'a' paq'a'
puqHompu' ghaj Jesus
puj puqpu' 'ej HoS Jesus

HIja' mumuSHa'
HIja' mumuSHa'
mumuSHa' Jesus
muja'ta' joH'a' paq'a'

Klingon doesn't have a word for 'love'. Rather, one says its opposite, sort of like dis-hate = love. Perhaps Klingons are so full of love that one only need note that so-and-so does not HATE me, to know they love you.

To hear a daily scripture reading in Klingon subscribe to A Klingon Word from the Word podcast. [link]

6 Comments:

  • Clearly there are christians with to much TIME on their hands.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2005 11:33 AM  

  • A request. I think Pennyless should record the Klingon song "Jesus Dis-Hates me this I know..." and post it for us to listen to.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2005 11:55 AM  

  • What’s the story behind the picture and how does it relate to the translation of "Jesus Dis-Hates me this I know..."?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2005 9:35 AM  

  • Hi Penny,
    its julie and i am in scotland still, just thought i would say hello!!
    i have a xanga blog at www.xanga.com/beimirbistduschon
    if you want to check it out
    here's to online community...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2005 10:11 AM  

  • Hi Penny!!
    Thanks for sending the link, so that I can read about what you are up to!! I think of you often. We are moving to Tennessee so if you are ever down that way send me an e-mail!! I also have a blog:
    www.livejournal.com/users/thecre8tivei
    or you can google my name Bernie Berlin to find up what I'm up too..
    I wish you the best as always!!
    Take care..
    In Love and Light,
    Bernie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2005 10:20 AM  

  • geez your popular
    I feel so speical

    By Blogger Patric (formerly content), at 11/10/2005 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home